Rollators in line queues.

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
Someone in our party will have a rollator on the trip. Will she be able to keep it with her while in line waiting for the attraction? And will it be kept with EVC'S when she's on the ride?
Thanks...We've never traveled with one before. 😀

Yes, the rollator goes in the queues, and will be at the exit (at least, it should be!) for her when she gets off. We went with a friend on a knee scooter, and the scooter was moved to the exit each time. Sometimes, we got on at the exit.

Last edited:
Yes, the rollator goes in the queues, and will be at the exit (at least, it should be!) for her when she gets off. We went with a friend on a knee scooter, and the scooter was moved to the exit each time. Sometimes, we got on at the exit.
Oof! I feel for your friend! I did a trip to DLR a couple years ago with a knee scooter after I broke my foot. It was so painful to my knee with all the varied terrain/pavement textures I folded after a few hours and ended up using a wheelchair the rest of the trip.

Well likely be bringing a dolly or with us this trip for my mom to use when sh can’t take her ecv through line (eg POTC). I’ll use it the rest of the time as my balance is not awesome due to neuropathy.

Oof! I feel for your friend! I did a trip to DLR a couple years ago with a knee scooter after I broke my foot. It was so painful to my knee with all the varied terrain/pavement textures I folded after a few hours and ended up using a wheelchair the rest of the trip.

Well likely be bringing a dolly or with us this trip for my mom to use when sh can’t take her ecv through line (eg POTC). I’ll use it the rest of the time as my balance is not awesome due to neuropathy.
She was fine - young and active, but she had broken her ankle. She did two trips on the knee scooter. The first trip she had some knee pain after a full day, and she did mention the different pavement textures were awful. The second trip she was fine as she had added padding on the seat. I couldn't have done it, so I know how you feel!

Just to add.... If you store anything in the basket (if it has a basket), have it in a closed bag. Only mention this in case the rollartor is closed to move, you don't want a bunch of little things falling all over the place.

Just to add.... If you store anything in the basket (if it has a basket), have it in a closed bag. Only mention this in case the rollartor is closed to move, you don't want a bunch of little things falling all over the place.
Excellent tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter