Roll Call. Oct.19,02

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still playing with the picture thingy under my name
Lets see if it worked this time.

Makenzie is driving us nuts today! lol She keeps saying she wants to go to Disney world, I want to go on the airplane, I go see mickey mouse, I go to disney world now, I go on mickey's boat!
Do you think she wants to go to Disney? Hey I've got a great idea,.......Bonnie and Jeanne she can go with the Dudettes! She's already got her annual pass. She can probably fit into a rolling carry on. LOL Just kidding!

I'm glad to see everyone is having a super day (that is after you get away from the unpleasant people Mickey02).

Even on my day off I was removing glue from paneling for my son and now I ache all over but especially my right arm. I am out of shape!

So glad to hear Kaleigh got a clean bill of health.

I love the idea of the gift exchange at Christmas and can't wait! I stopped in the Disney Store yesterday too and was just as depressed as Bonnie. What is Michael Eisner trying to do?

Just wanted to check it. I am so envious that a few of you have snow. New Jersey is going to get RAIN!:(

Have a great weekend! :wave: :earsgirl:

I'll bet Mom got up so early because she sisn't want to have coffee all alone! LOL! I'm trying here.

So Mackenzie is going to WDW with us huh? Wait till # 2 & 3 hear! I've always wanted to take a child and regretted not being able to get there until my son was in HS. And then it was with the HS band so he stayed with his friends noit mom. Although I will have a grandchild soon ! I get first dibs on taking him/her to WDW first! I'll get him/her adicted early.

Denine-Bite your tongue!!!! Don't jinx us by saying the "L" word!

Diana-If you get my number do you think it would cost much to ship a real live RCM??? LOL! Ah heck, they're probably all too young anyway.

DARREN AND KRISTA_WHERE ARE YOU??? I'm yelling can you tell? This will be the last time I mention their names if they don't check in. A little bold this evening eh?

I'll try to stay up late to see if any CO folks get on or the late night Garry & Julie.

As we do with other threads from past cruises, it's time to lock this one too.

Feel free to continue with a NEW thread on the Community Board, as others have who want to keep in touch after their cruise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts