ROL Dining package set menus?

MeghanTy

Earning My Ears
Hi, all!

I'm headed back to Disney for a work conference in a little less than a month. One of my direct reports and I have booked the ROL Dining package at Tiffins.

I've been doing some research and have been getting conflicting reports/ideas. Is there a set menu for this? It isn't posted on the website and I didn't have to pay anything up front for a package deal so I'm just curious.

If I can't just order what I want, I will likely just cancel and book a regular reservation and a FP for ROL, (even though I'm seeing that it's completely skippable).

You should be able to pick. From the WDW website...

Trek to Tiffins Restaurant where you’ll savor your choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert from a menu featuring mouthwatering delights from around the globe.

You should be able to pick. From the WDW website...

Trek to Tiffins Restaurant where you’ll savor your choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert from a menu featuring mouthwatering delights from around the globe.
I wasn’t sure if “a menu” was a special set one of their regular menu. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter