ROL Dining package set menus?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MeghanTy, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MeghanTy

MeghanTy Earning My Ears

Hi, all!

I'm headed back to Disney for a work conference in a little less than a month. One of my direct reports and I have booked the ROL Dining package at Tiffins.

I've been doing some research and have been getting conflicting reports/ideas. Is there a set menu for this? It isn't posted on the website and I didn't have to pay anything up front for a package deal so I'm just curious.

If I can't just order what I want, I will likely just cancel and book a regular reservation and a FP for ROL, (even though I'm seeing that it's completely skippable).

2. garris3404

garris3404 DIS Veteran

You should be able to pick. From the WDW website...

Trek to Tiffins Restaurant where you’ll savor your choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert from a menu featuring mouthwatering delights from around the globe.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Disney_Alli

Disney_Alli DIS Veteran

When we did it (December 2017) it was any appetizer/entree/dessert off the regular menu

MeghanTy likes this.
  5. Moliphino

Moliphino DIS Veteran

It's the regular menu. My sister got the surf and turf last time, which is an awesome deal with the package.

Disney_Alli, Lorelei18 and MeghanTy like this.
  6. MeghanTy

MeghanTy Earning My Ears

I wasn’t sure if “a menu” was a special set one of their regular menu. Thank you!

7. MeghanTy

MeghanTy Earning My Ears

That’s what I was wanting! lol thank you