ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time Disney reviewed the contract they notified my broker they wanted it re-written so that the 2021 points were all back and they reduced the banked 2019 points (expiring in 2021). The bad part was I waited basically another 3 weeks for them to review it again and pass on it. 50 days total.
Congratulations. Seems now is the best time to buy resale!

Could you do me a huge favour and repost your string but with comments between the hyphens (where the "additional information" bits go) explaining why your total is lower than total points x cost per point :)?

Brodi18—$107-$10468 seller pays 2021 dues-100-AKV-Mar-0/19,0/20,4/21,100/22 - sent 5/13 - passed 6/24

doesn’t this work? We are paying dues for the 4 points of 2021. Sorry, I’m new to this. 🤷‍♀️

Still waiting on my 6 June.....thought it could be this week, but judging by the recent updates, think its going to be another week at least.

Lorana---$159-$8485-50-CCV@WL-Sep-0/19, 36/20, 50/21-seller pays MF '20- sent 7/15

I did debate passing on this, as it's much higher per point than I wanted, and I did think if I held out, a better deal might come later. But it IS a small contract, 50 point contracts aren't common, and SEP UY is even less common. And the seller agreed to pay MF, so that took me down to $152.55/point - still a little high (since I had gotten 100 for $134 recently), but a decent deal for 50 points.

Brodi18—$107-$10468 seller pays 2021 dues-100-AKV-Mar-0/19,0/20,4/21,100/22 - sent 5/13 - passed 6/24

doesn’t this work? We are paying dues for the 4 points of 2021. Sorry, I’m new to this. 🤷‍♀️

Please go to post #1 in this thread and click the link. It'll bring up a page that'll format it for you :)

There is a link that will generate the exact correct string. If you use that link on page 1 it will be formatted for you.

Yes! Thank you 👍

As my previous post said, the link wasn’t letting me submit. I tried that already.
You can submit as best you can with the link, then once it is posted, go into the post and edit it. That’s what I had to do as my price per point was higher than my total cost due to seller reimbursement of MF and split closing costs

As my previous post said, the link wasn’t letting me submit. I tried that already.
Could you PM me the error.... send me a screen shot?

Nevermind, I see the issue. Put 10700 as your total price and just edit it when you post it. Sorry for the confusion!

You can submit as best you can with the link, then once it is posted, go into the post and edit it. That’s what I had to do as my price per point was higher than my total cost due to seller reimbursement of MF and split closing costs
Yeah, it won't work if the total price is less than Points*Price. It's not too common but it happens from time to time. I should eventually update the logic to account for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter