ROFR Thread July to Sept 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PASSED!!!!!

victoriasmom98---$66.67-$2705-30-OKW-Feb-0/15, 0/16, 10/17, 30/18- sent 8/18, passed 8/29

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:
Never did I think with the price so low that it would pass!!! I am beyond thrilled!!! I wish everyone the same luck and fantastic news!!!!!
Wow!!!! Congrats!

Cynister---$80-$6221-70-BWV-Mar-0/15, 0/16, 0/17, 70/18- sent 7/14, passed 8/5

I noticed I was never moved to the passed section so I am re-posting :)

trilliank---$88-$17672-180-VWL-Feb-0/15, 180/16, 180/17- sent 7/15, Passed 8/8

Thank you! Now the long waiting process begins! Any idea how long each next step should take (approx, i know it can and will vary)

Now you get to move to the estoppel thread.

That part takes another 2 or 3 weeks. Then your title company will prepare the closing documents -- shouldn't take long -- but you might have to send an email so they don't forget about you. As long as you and seller get the signed paperwork in quickly, they'll likely e-file the deed with the orange county comptroller (OCC). It should show up on the website within a day or two. Then they'll send paperwork to Disney. Takes Disney another week or 2 to open the new account and close the old one. Then you wait another week or two to get the letter in the mail. You'll have to call member services to get the club ID and activation code so you can set up your online account.

Just figure a minimum 6 weeks until you can start booking your vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter