ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Plan C. Just found out our AKL was taken by Disney. :-

JereMary---$106-$22232-200-AKV-Feb-0/18, 56/19, 200/20- sent 2/7, taken 3/8

Well. Plan C. Just found out our AKL was taken by Disney. :-

JereMary---$106-$22232-200-AKV-Feb-0/18, 56/19, 200/20- sent 2/7, taken 3/8

Gah! If yours was taken, I have no hope. I’m waiting on a loaded contract at $95 at AKV. Fidelity said that it was sent 2/25, but I know to take that with a grain of salt.

Gah! If yours was taken, I have no hope. I’m waiting on a loaded contract at $95 at AKV. Fidelity said that it was sent 2/25, but I know to take that with a grain of salt.
You just never know. I've seen some lower than mine take and some higher than mine taken.

After going threw ROFR 3 times in the last 4 months. I bought 75pts direct this morning for the perks. Sticker price is a high price to pay. Hope it is worth it in the long run.

Were all the contracts taken from the same resort? Where did you end up buying, z71tray?

Anyone who did have that happen to them would have a valid fraud complaint I would think. Especially with an email confirmation specifically stating that the documentation was submitted on a specific date.

After I responded to my broker by saying "So and so at Fidelity sent me an email on 2/27 confirming the document had been sent off. What was the cause for the delay?" I got a response basically saying "My mistake. I wasn't told until 3/4 so that's when I thought it had been sent. I'll go check on that for you."

But I suspect he's just covering so I don't complain further....
This sounds like Bryan at fidelity. I would never work with him again after my experience with him.

MB_01---$103-$18391-160-AKV-Jun-0/17, 0/18, 320/19, 160/20- sent 3/8

Updating this one. Originally thought it got sent 3/1 but we got fidelity'd and it looks like they just sent it last night/today. Seller and I both signed 3/1 but I just got the confirmation email saying it went around 8PM last night.
nice contract, good luck

Wendy98---$135-$7703-50-BLT-Dec-0/18, 50/19, 50/20- sent 2/1, taken 3/7

This stings. I would have been my 4th resale contract. This is the first time one did not pass. I guess I should be happy my BWV went through 2 weeks ago.

Katrinameucci--$130-$7450-50-BLT-DEC-0/18, 50/19, 50/20 50/21- sent 2/1, taken 3/7

Sorry for both of you gals. Hope you try again as BLT is such a good location.

Sorry for both of you gals. Hope you try again as BLT is such a good location.
Thanks, BLT is where I have most my points. I was looking a small contract because we seem to go more often with DVC and especially with AP. I like having smaller contracts so if I decide in the future that I need less, I can sell off the extra contracts. Oh, who am I kidding, I will still go as much as I can even when we are empty nesters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter