Rocky Trails & Mountie Tales-need feedback!!

pglobokar

Earning My Ears
Hello - we are scheduled for the September 4th adult only trip for the Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales. I really haven't read too much about this trip and am curious about the itinerary-highlights, etc.
Thank you :)

Hello - we are scheduled for the September 4th adult only trip for the Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales. I really haven't read too much about this trip and am curious about the itinerary-highlights, etc.
Thank you :)

I am sorry to say I don't think you are going to get much feedback on this trip, there is only one poster who I know of that was supposed to go on this trip but it was cancelled and I don't remember any others who were going on this trip.. I hope you have fun and hope you will share you thoughts on this trip wiht the board when you get back.

I am sorry to say I don't think you are going to get much feedback on this trip, there is only one poster who I know of that was supposed to go on this trip but it was cancelled and I don't remember any others who were going on this trip.. I hope you have fun and hope you will share you thoughts on this trip wiht the board when you get back.
That would be me :) who was supposed to go on this very same trip in 2009, but it was one of the trips canceled in the slumped economy. I'm assuming the trip went over well, because they are still offering it this year, but I haven't heard of anyone on the DIS who took the trip. pglobokar, I, too, will be very interested to hear your impressions and experience when you get back!

Sayhello

My 14yo son and I are on the July 14th trip. :cool1:

I've sent an email to you if you'd like to follow up later.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter