Rob & Jan"s Live Trip Report to WDW

I think everyone completely understands why you wont post anymore trip report. Just remember Bawb will be looking down on you golfing, and just play a round of BAWB golf in memory of him.

Tomorrow Jan and I are going to play a round of golf, Bob was supposed to be there, but he won't be. We will hopefully be playing by ourselves as there will be many tears. We plan on being at the Gaylord Palms on Sunday. This is going to be the last enrty in our trip report its just to difficult. I know you guys will understand
God bless Bob, his family and friends.

Rob & Jan Skinner

Bob might not be there physically but he will be there in your hearts. I got the impression that Bob loved playing golf and I feel sure that he would want you both to have a fun and enjoy yourselves. Just make sure you play "Bawb Golf" rules!!! (And have a mogeetoe at the clubhouse.)

:sad1: :sad1: Knowing you had a golf date with Bawb and him not making it ,I can fell your sadness. I understand you cant post trip reports anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter