RnR St. Louis - October 23, 2011

Don't know about meet-ups yet. It would be nice to see some WISH Team members somehow while we're there.

I'm still thinking about what I'll wear for the race, but I'll be wearing my WISH shirt at some point during the weekend, and at least a WISH bondiband during the race.

Maybe we could all meet for pasta the night before the race? What do ya'll think?

I'm not sure what I'm going to wear yet. It will depend on the weather. St. Louis can be rather chilly this time of year.

Two more weeks!

I'm not sure what I'm going to wear yet. It will depend on the weather. St. Louis can be rather chilly this time of year.
I've been checking the weather daily since it's been on the long range forecast. So far it looks like it'll be a great day for running! It'll definitely be chilly at the start, but at least it'll warm up and only be in the upper 60's. The race I ran on Saturday was similar weather, and I started with just arm warmers, but was able to take those off by mile 3. I'm still debating what to wear. I want to wear my WISH shirt, but I just got some really awesome new light blue arm warmers I want to wear as well. I guess I'll be a rainbow of colors if I wear both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter