Rix Lounge? (X-post from Dining thread)

MommaBerd

DIS Veteran
I posted under the Dining thread, but haven't had any replies so far. Has anyone been to Rix Lounge? Did you eat and if so, how was it?
Thanks!

I ordered a Calamari app for late night take out on my last night. It was out of this world! I order calamari all the time. This ranks on the top of the list. Fresh large rings with a special dipping sauce. I wish ordered it the first night because we would of had it every day.

I did not have drinks or get anything else from Rix. It was nice inside. It was a "lounge" setting. Dark and light music. A few people were having drinks at the bar.

Yay! Thanks for posting - i was beginning to think no one has been! ;-) We love calamari, too, so we'll have to try it! I'm thinking that on our first night, we're going to try Rix out. We are going to be tired from driving late the night before & getting up super early that morning and doing DHS. I just want our evening to enjoy the resort and each other. It will be a Wednesday night, so hopefully it won't be too loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter