Riviera tour?

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
Just read that DVC resorts all have villas to tour. I think we will end up riding the Skyway and could tour Riviera. How would I schedule that?

Just read that DVC resorts all have villas to tour. I think we will end up riding the Skyway and could tour Riviera. How would I schedule that?
An email I have provides a phone number to call DVC - 1-855-232-0142. Call and they will schedule a time for you. We enjoyed the Riviera tour booked it by talking to a DVC rep at AK (touring the 3 bed room villa there). Beware - it is tempting to buy after the tour!!! DVC folks not pushy at all though.

Informal tours can be done by simply talking to the DVC people in the Riveria lobby. No appointment needed or required. We did this 2 days ago and they also gave us a small Riveria printed lithograph.

They have a site that talks about what villas are open for tour Between 9am-8pm. If you are staying at that resort, they say you can just Drop by. If not, you call the number on the site to setup a time and just let the gate guard know you are going for the tour. Discoverdvc.com is the site, scroll down to the open house section.

Also, even though the grand villa is not listed for Rivera, if you ask nicely they will probably take you up if it is open, which we got to do along with everyone else that was going that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter