Riviera Pricing Released

They want you to think that. It may be true this time. But several resorts have had better incentives later. Not all but it's not a given it will be that way.

I wonder what they'll do this time. I checked CCV incentives, and as an example, CCV pre-sales had an incentive of $4k for 250 points, while later in the year the incentive increased to $4,250. The base price did not change during that time and remained at $176pp. So when we bought in December of 2017, we actually got a better deal than if we had bought during pre-sales. It's not a huge amount though, so I don't think it would really affect my decision to buy now or later, but it is interesting that incentives might actually increase before the base price changes and you could potentially get a slightly better deal by waiting.

I wonder what they'll do this time. I checked CCV incentives, and as an example, CCV pre-sales had an incentive of $4k for 250 points, while later in the year the incentive increased to $4,250. The base price did not change during that time and remained at $176pp. So when we bought in December of 2017, we actually got a better deal than if we had bought during pre-sales. It's not a huge amount though, so I don't think it would really affect my decision to buy now or later, but it is interesting that incentives might actually increase before the base price changes and you could potentially get a slightly better deal by waiting.
And I hate to think it is true, but the fed is saying that the economy will slow down this next year. So the likelihood of more incentives is definitely there.

They want you to think that. It may be true this time. But several resorts have had better incentives later. Not all but it's not a given it will be that way.
I think this is a lot like hotel room discounts. If bookings are strong, discounts are weak, and vice versa. If Riviera sales are strong out of the gate they may not need to offer better incentives. However, if every single potential Riviera purchaser bands together and resists...imagine the incentives they'll be forced to give! :)

Meh. And looks cramped. Definitely European style in that respect.
They are fairly large, some of the largest

Tower Studio: 255
Deluxe Studio: 423 (2nd largest at WDW, behind PVB at 447)
1 Bedroom: 813 (3rd largest at WDW, behind OKW at 1,003 and VGF at 844)
2 Bedroom: 1246 (2nd largest at WDW, behind OKW at 1395)
Grand Villa: 2530 (2nd largest, behind VGF at 2800)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter