• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

River Country

rivergod

Earning My Ears
Maybe I missed something. (Well, I am a few thousand miles away from the place). But what happened to River Country? It was our fave water park. And now, it seems to have disappeared altogether! How can that be? Will it ever return? Does anyone know?

It is still there, but it is closed and looks so sad if you see it from the water. I think it closed a few years ago :( There have been rumors it would be part of WIlderness Lodge or the Fort Wilderness, but they have never developed...I miss it too :(

Glo

Many thanks for the info. What a shame that one of the most charming and relaxing areas of WDW is no longer available. Ah well! I guess we'll just have to find a quiet corner at Blizzard Beach! :rolleyes: .

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter