River Belle & Fantasmic 12pm reservation

Maddysdaddy

DIS Veteran
I have a noon reservation on Friday, Nov 11 at RBT. I get that nobody can predict the future, but that should be early enough in the day to get Fantasmic tickets, right???

I have a reservation at 12:05 the same day and I too am counting on requesting the Fantasmic package - first show. I am keeping my fingers crossed it does not rain.

similarish question. To book a rbt fantasmic package(not premium) we book a regular rbt reservation and ask for fantasmic at check in?

How can you book a meal at noon and get to see Fantasmic? re entry to the Riverbelle patio at showtime? Or a special designated viewing area at showtime? I thought you had to have a limited dinner reservation just prior to showtime And you could stay at your table and watch the show?

How can you book a meal at noon and get to see Fantasmic? re entry to the Riverbelle patio at showtime? Or a special designated viewing area at showtime? I thought you had to have a limited dinner reservation just prior to showtime And you could stay at your table and watch the show?
There are two different packages at RB. The premium one is the stay at your table for viewing. The regular one gives you a pass to enter a separate viewing area later, much like the other two dining packages do.

@Kenshin21 yes, you can request the package when you arrive for that option.

Attachments

• 35252646-06FF-4612-BB0A-E08D383BAF13.jpeg
    35252646-06FF-4612-BB0A-E08D383BAF13.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!