Rise of resistance dates announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
We arrive 12/4 for a short trip LOL we’re not planning on going to DHS but will be at Mk twice and either Epcot or AK. Wonder how this will affect those crowds...

I kind of feel like this was win-win/can't-lose for me since we are booked in November. If it was open for us, great, that would have been fun. But since it is not open for us I am hoping (1) SWGE may be less busy in November if people put off their trips for a month; and (2) maybe now there will be room discounts for November. :D

Oh, good! I was hoping that it would indeed open in 2019 at WDW. I want it open as long as possible before I show up next summer. :)

I kind of feel like this was win-win/can't-lose for me since we are booked in November. If it was open for us, great, that would have been fun. But since it is not open for us I am hoping (1) SWGE may be less busy in November if people put off their trips for a month; and (2) maybe now there will be room discounts for November. :D

Same here!

Wow I just checked hotel availability for our week in November (I've been stalking it for months) and TONS of rooms have opened up. Coincidence? For example any non-club level or studio poly room hasn't been available for months. Now they're all available! Still sticking with AKL...for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter