RIP Ms White

DaveInTN

I'm Not The Castle Guy
I've missed my sweetie. Here's a remembrance of her from her glory days.

article-1045159-0249107900000578-663_468x537.jpg

Memories......
like the corners of my mind.
Misty water colored memories.....

Dave, I have always wanted to know the story that goes with that picture. Will you share? popcorn::

Dave, I have always wanted to know the story that goes with that picture. Will you share? popcorn::

Sure! I had some unfortunate incidents with Snow White during a couple of trips, which I wrote about in my trip reports. Just follow the links in my signature to....oh wait. Never mind. No sig. No links.

I'll have to get back to you on that. :rotfl2:

I have read your trip reports :lmao: I am clued in to the elusive Ms. White. I just wondered if the Ms. white on your avatar was someone you knew :rolleyes1

I have read your trip reports :lmao: I am clued in to the elusive Ms. White. I just wondered if the Ms. white on your avatar was someone you knew :rolleyes1
Oh yeah, sorry...duh. :laughing:

No, I just lifted the pic off the internet. Gotta love Google Images! :thumbsup2

I think that picture was taken when the local union was staging a protest against Disneyland. They had people dressed as Disney characters and blocking the entrance to Disneyland, so they would be arrested for civil disobiedience.

Cathy

Ms White was at da Kreme, they were outta her favorite doughnut.
You DO NOT tell Ms White that yer outta her favorite doughnut, things got ugly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter