Ring Bearer/Flower Girl

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pictures of the items which Disney Florist has come up with for your ring bearer and/or flower girl? Or have you created something on your own with a Disney theme for your wedding? Please post pics!!

Not sure I need a pillow for my ring bearer as I'm not sure DH is going to buy me a new ring :rolleyes: , so I was thinking of having my youngest son also drop rose petals from a Mickey Ears Top hat and just attach a small string or ribbon for him to carry it with. I would like to make my own Mickey Flower girl basket as well, just looking for ideas of what others have done.

For my sisters vow renewal I made her daughter's flower girl basket. I used an old Easter basket, covered the handle with white satin ribbon and then again with white sheer ribbon. I covered the basket part with white satin, trimmed the edge with delicate white silk flowers and then glued small pearls in the shape of Mickey heads scattered on the basket. Does that make sense? I used 3 little pearls for each head.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures but you can look at her pictures here:
http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings.

User Name: Baum Vow Renewal
Password: 1971

We look a little weird in our tropical wear in the Wedding Pavillion. We were supposed to be at Sunset Pointe, but due to a rain storm that wouldn't quit our EM was able to get us into the Wedding Pavillion.

Hope this gives you an idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter