Riding out Hurricane Dorian at Disneyland

More specifically, be on Rte. 66 just before sunset -- Google for the time on the day of -- then be on Rte. 66 about 5-10 minutes before that (earlier if you want a snack or drink from the Cozy Cones) -- find a good viewing spot in front of Flo's on either side of the street -- wait for the lights to dim and the music to start... -- and get ready for the magic! Just like something out of the movie, "Cars" -- "... life could be a dream, sh'boom..."
Then, make sure to ride RSR at night -- so magical!
I've never done that on any of my trips to Disneyland, but its on the list for this trip! Thank you!

More specifically, be on Rte. 66 just before sunset -- Google for the time on the day of -- then be on Rte. 66 about 5-10 minutes before that (earlier if you want a snack or drink from the Cozy Cones) -- find a good viewing spot in front of Flo's on either side of the street -- wait for the lights to dim and the music to start... -- and get ready for the magic! Just like something out of the movie, "Cars" -- "... life could be a dream, sh'boom..."

It’s awesome! Even my crusty old teenager was dancing along!

Yes! Yes! Yes! I highly suggest a Pear-O-Dice drink with the dill popcorn from Cozy Cones. Find a bench, or, seats outside at Flo's and enjoy!! You can watch the lights and people while enjoying a great snack.

I saw someone on news who sends his elderly mom to WDW during storms because it’s supposedly the safest place to be
I saw that clip, too. One of the safety benefits he mentioned was the fact there would be power (and therefore, AC ) at the Boardwalk, where there may not be power at their home in Central Florida. I did not think she would be visiting the parks. I think some coastal residents also evacuate to one of the resorts as the power grid is underground and continues to function. Wise decisions. I’ll take AC any day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter