• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rides open during HHN

gridlock1000

Earning My Ears
I am sorry if this has been posted before, but I was wondering if any of the rides are going to be open during HHN this year? My wife and I will be going to to the October 26th party (cannot wait) and would love to ride the new Simpsons ride. If they do have the ride open that would be awesome. Thank you for your help in advance!

The Simpsons, The Mummy, Men in Black, Jaws and Disaster will be open during Halloween Horror Nights. It seems like everyone of them can be qualified as slightly scary, except The Simpsons, which is there for the sake of its new arrival. Either way, have fun and let me know how The Simpsons is because I'm dying to ride it.

:cool2:

Thank you so much sportzboy698 for the reply. Now I will not have to go back on another day to ride The Simpsons. I will let you know how that ride is once I am back. Thank you again!!

The Simpsons, The Mummy, Men in Black, Jaws and Disaster will be open during Halloween Horror Nights. It seems like everyone of them can be qualified as slightly scary, except The Simpsons, which is there for the sake of its new arrival. Either way, have fun and let me know how The Simpsons is because I'm dying to ride it.

:cool2:
Here's something you may not know. Before The Simpsons officially opened, Krusty's head was lit at night and it was pretty damned scary. If you are scared of clowns it may be best to avoid The Simpsons.

The Simpsons ride can qualify as scary.

Sideshow Bob is out to kill the Simpson family and you in the process. You're forced onto a ride that's about to be destroyed.

Bob uses a maniacal machine-gun-wielding attack panda to threaten the Simpsons and you.

A giant baby almost eats you.

There's a few more, but it's more fun than scary.

metro.....your mr pumpkin avatar is not flashing anymore.
in fact, it is a different mr pumpkin....

but i assume you already knew that....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter