Rider Swap

makenasmom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone explain the rider swap tkts to me? We will be going to WDW in October w/ our 4yr DD. We want her to be able to do whatever she wants BUT my DH & I want to have our fun too. So, if anyone can better explain how this works I would appreciate the info.

Thanks!

The Rider Swap is a great program. Basically the way it works at most rides, is you take your entire family to the entrance of the attraction (Child included) and tell them that you need to do the Rider Switch. When they see the child they will give you a ticket. The first group will go in and ride the ride. Once they are finished, They will come out and give the ticket to the person that was waiting. The Rider Switch ticket will allow three (may depend on the attraction) to use the Fastpass line to ride with little to no wait.

There is an exception to this. Star Tours. At star tours, your entire party goes into the ride. At the top, right before you get on the ride they will allow one person to wait outside the Starspeeder each time and everone else (within reason) to ride twice.

Hope this helped.

James:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter