Rhys & Jessica’s Honeymoon Trip Oct 2004 Crowne Plaza Universal

thanks a bunch kaylee

i promise i'll finish this soon. been down in the dumps and busy this week so not even made it to the dis. im about now though

all done now except a summary really. will see if i can get some photos up tonight for you kaylee. no promises as we have 250+ photos on the memory cards.

thanks Kaylee makes it much easier to read over. sorry for the shortness of the final 7 but it was alot of repeating what we'd done already and writing them tends to bum me out a bit so i was trying to write them fast.

been sat here now for near an hour sorting out our digital snaps so im not sure i'll get around to posting many if any tonight. soon though. bad news is we ran outta space while over there so we had 78 printed at walmart. ie a chunk of our universal pictures. some of our mgm pictures, magic kingdom pictures and others now on photos but no longer on the memory card. still got 150+ photos in digital form though working through them slowly.

rather than try and put photos in every thread im going to stick a bunch in here. i mailed myself some to my work address this morning as a teaser for you all :P i'll post more tonight if i get a chance.

though i wont be posting All of them as i plan to use some into them in my evil quiz that im being press ganged into.

Copyofboopshop.jpg

one of the shops in toon lagoon in IOA

Copyofdudlyfalls.jpg

dudlys falls in IOA

Copyofdudlyfalls2.jpg

another shot of dudlys falls

fantasmic3.jpg

a shot from fantasmic

illuinations13.jpg

finale of illuminations

illuminations10.jpg

more illuminations

illuminations14.jpg

more illuminations

Copyofioaentrance.jpg

jess at the entrance to IOA

STrhys.jpg

nothing to see here move along.

towerofterror.jpg

favouritist place in the whole dang world.

illuminations2.jpg

one last illuminations

Jessica looks really cool :) I don't know why you have taken a picture of some scary robot thing LOL ;) Looking at that picture I can't believe I did Dudleys it looks awful!!!

Thanks for posting!

dudleys is very very wild. i often feel like the things losing control when i ride it but hey thats the fun bit :) jessica is very vool hehe she takes good photos whereas i do not. shes wearing her new oakleys there which i bought her for her bday :)

nm its working now. heres some pics.

Copyofatat.jpg

hes behind me isnt he?

Copyofblues.jpg

the blues brothers show band :)

Copyofbuffetloungers.jpg

relaxing on jimmey buffets chairs

Copyofbuffetsatnight.jpg

jimmey buffets at night

Copyofc3postartours.jpg

good old goldenrod

Copyofearthquake.jpg

the front of earthquake

Copyofioalighthouse.jpg

IoA lighthouse at night

Copyofjessabre.jpg

jess with the light sabre

Copyofjesslostcontin.jpg

jess at the entrance to the lost continent

Copyofjurassicpark.jpg

the jurassic park building

Copyofjurrassicparke.jpg

entrance to jurassic park

Copyoflightsmgm2.jpg

the lights at mgm went up before we left. heres a pic of some

Copyoflightsmgm5.jpg

more mgm lights

Copyoflightsmgm9.jpg

more mgm lights

Copyoflightsmgm13.jpg

more mgm lights

Copyoflightsmgm16.jpg

one of the more amazing set of lights at mgm

CopyofMIB.jpg

MIB

Copyofmythos.jpg

Mythos accross the lake

Copyofnewyorkstreet.jpg

One of the new york streets in universal

Copyofrhyssabre.jpg

me with the sabre..... muuusssttt havvvveeee

Copyofrnrguitararuna.jpg

jessica and aruna by RNR

Copyofshrek4d.jpg

the shrek 4d sign

Copyofspeederbike.jpg

jess ran into trouble with the local authorities and had to jet

Copyoftreeoflife2.jpg

the tree of life

Wow, excellent photos - thanks for sharing them :) Love the ones of you guys with the lightsabres, how cool!!

Anz :earboy2:

thank you anz :) thats a small selection of what we have. i have about 200 odd photos in digital format on my pc plus a further 78 i printed whilst on holiday heh but 1. i want to use some in my quiz. and 2. posting all of them would take forever and probably kill the boards hehe so i picked out some of the nicer ones.

Loved the photo's, but the one of me is awful!!

hehe its not that bad you silly lady though i didnt have many to choose from as you are as camera shy as me!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter