Rewards card choices

brookew

Earning My Ears
I'm in the market for a rewards card. I probably fly delta, go on a cruise or go to Disney once each about every 2 years. I was hoping to find a card that would help fund that trip. I currently put every day spending on a penfed cash rewards card of about $2000/month.

I was trying to decide between the venture, the sapphire, a Disney card, a delta card or a marriot card. We stay at a marriot about 4 nights a year.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!!!

What do u use???

Nerdwallet dot com can be helpful-you can sort by type of reward.

We used Barclay for travel specific rewards. Deposits into the Disney Vacation Account were considered travel expenses on that card.

Currently we have a Chase Sapphire during a good promotion.

We signed up for the sapphire card and earned free flights in less than 2 months. Worked great for us!

I guess I should add our card of choice. JetBlue. We rarely pay for flights outside of taxes.

I'll admit though, it's far from the best card available, but we feel it works for us.

Disney Premier will give you 2% back in several categories including everything at Disney. They also have 6 months zero interest on DCL cruise and WDW packages. $50 annual fee and nice Disney designs. It is also considered a Visa Signature card.

I have the Disney card the one you pay the annual fee to get the two percent on some stuff 1 percent on others and it has a low 13.49 percent if you can't pay it off every month. Or at least mine is 13.49. There is better ones out there but I love the Disney designs. Darth Vader I have now.

Go to the budget board and go to I love credit cards so much. Very good info there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter