Reviews On Costa Maya Beach Excursions

honeybeesmom

Mouseketeer
Hello, has anyone been on any of the (Beach) Disney Excursions ? We were wondering what they are like. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks :o

The Lost Mayan Adventure water park is probably one of our favorite excursions of all time on any cruise. It makes me so sad there aren't more DCL options to Costa Maya. It is the BEST. The water coaster is amazing and it is really nice ziplining and being able to land in the water.

Thank you both for your replies. I'm not a very good snorkeler,as I found out at Castaway. Can you please tell me how much time you had at the beach, if lunch was included or a place to purchase food. This is a very special day as it is our daughters birthday. Thanks:upsidedow

Not through Disney but we have taken a cab or tram (one each) to Tropicante. it is a restaurant on a beautiful beach! Steve Uhl is the owner and you can check out the website online or fb. You just email Steve and ask for some loungers or table and an umbrella. No cost besides purchasing Drinks and food at very reasonably prices.
It is a wonderful and relaxing day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter