Reviews of Gulliver's at Garden Grill??

shellybaxter

Dis Veteran <br>Disney Restaurants for one hundre
I was looking at all the menus around the boardwalk area and noticed the dessert buffet. That sounds good. How is the food here? Service? Distance from BWI?

Any comments welcome

Shelly

is at the Swan resort. Garden Grill is a restaurant in Epcot. We ate at Gullivers in Sep. 2003 (we were staying at the Swan). They have either a buffet (all you can eat), or al a carte. We chose the buffet. They change the theme of the buffet each nite, we were there on itialian nite. I love italian. It was very good and fresh. Really good deserts too. I think it was about $25.00 per person. A little pricey, but probably worth the $$'s. They have 2-3 characters that go around to the tables too.
Garden Grill is in the land....it is a character meal with Mickey, and we LOVE it! It is our favorite place to eat in the "world"!!!!!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter