Reviews From 4-29 To 5-06

pinkminnie

DIS veteran
Just got back from Disney and wanted to post some reviews:

ESPN - We ate here twice. (Stayed at BWI) Hot roast beef and cheddar sandwich was wonderful both times - once with mushrooms. Tuna sandwich was horrible. I have always had one of these on every trip. It was nothing like the past. Seemed like old canned tuna. I couldn't eat it. I helped my son eat all of his hot wings, they were great. Macho nachos were ok. Will eat here again, only because my DH likes it.

Le Cellier - ***** Loved It!! Beer cheese soup was fantastic - even DS (12) ate every drop. Loved the pretzel bread and the steaks were definitely of the highest quality. We shared the chocolate moose on the kids menu for dessert and it melted in our mouths. We will definitely make this a tradition. People without an ADR were turned away for seating.

Columbia Harbour House - Very good counter service. We used to eat our lunch at the Plaza Pavilion, but didn't want to eat the noodles so we decided to try this. I had heard this was a good place and it was. The food was hot and fresh and as we had been advised on this board, we went upstairs to eat. It was not crowded upstairs at all and we all enjoyed our food. We had the chicken and fish baskets.

50's PrimeTime Cafe - This place was better than I thought it would be and quite entertaining as well. I had the meatloaf plate and my DH had the fried chicken. We also had the onion rings as an appetizer. The food was quite good (except for the green beans). Wouldn't you know it, we had Cousin Jimmy as our server and he fed both me and my DH our green beans airplane style. My DS's loved it. My DS and I shared the smores for dessert and my DH and younger DS had the build your own sundaes. Yummy! Jimmy's sister Cousin Christy also made an appearance at our table and wrote a message in ketchup. It was quite a meal. We would definitely go here again. Loads of fun.

Alfredos Italian Restaurant at Epcot - (I don't remember if this is the exact name, but it is the indoor seating area at Italy) We have eaten here before and just love the fettucini. It was wonderful once again. We also had the antipasta appetizer. It was o.k., but I would not pay that much again for it (24.95). The desserts looked fabulous, but we were to stuffed to eat any. Also, they charge for every refill of lemonade. My kids won't drink anything carbonated so it was either pay for another glass of lemonade or go with water. It was the only restaurant that we ran into that.

More reviews coming soon.

Thanks PinkMinnie for your great reviews, keep em coming.. We love great reviews..

Thanks for your reviews. Sounds like Cousin Jimmy is someone amusing to ask for to have fun at PTC :thumbsup2

I wish I had known about Cousin Jimmy when we ate there this past Saturday. Our waiter shared info with us about being up to date on his hepititis shots and we had no fun at all. Very dissappointing!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter