Review My ADRs, Please

kendie_mac

Earning My Ears
Traveling in less than 1 month! We're super excited & have been able to modify our ADRs since 60 days as things have become available. Still, I'd like some final opinions.

Day #1: Arrival. QS @ CBR/ Riviera
Day #2: Transfer to Poly. MK. Ohana 6:10PM. Return to MK for EEH.
Day #3: Epcot. Kona To-Go breakfast. Via Napoli 6:15PM.
Day #4: AK. We have Tusker House @ 5:30ish, but thinking of dropping it & just doing QS.
Day #5: Pool Day. Whispering Canyon. 11:30 OR 1:30? Should I keep trying for a dinner slot?
Day #6: HS. Sci-Fi 12:15pm. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but we love the quiet vibe & find it a great recharge.
Day #7: Topolino's 11AM. Epcot. Staying for EEH. Should we do Via Napoli this night instead? I still have a 5:15pm, but thinking we might want freedom to pop back to the resort before the late night.
Day #8: Pool Day. Ohana 10:30AM (Only In case of Character Return). Artist Point 4:20PM.
Day #9: MK. CRT 5:45PM. EEH.
Day #10: Check-Out. Kona To-Go.

TIA!

Not sure what validation you're looking for. If that is what you like, then go for it.

WC for the lunch is good. Nice break from the mid day heat on a pool day.
I prefer Via Napoli, but its just personal preference

Your ADR's look great!

Day #4 Tusker house @ 5:30 would allow you all day park and end on a nice air-conditioned guaranteed seat so there is that
Day#5 Pool day I would keep trying for dinner spot just so you don't have to interrupt pool day.
Day #7 I would do Via Napoli the first day and maybe have the option of breaking

Everything really looks fun and amazing. Have a good trip

Oh wow congratulations you got a lot of the hard to get reservations! Ohana, Topolino’s breakfast and I love Sci Fi. Hmm I’m not sure about Whispering Csnyon. If your staying at the Poly I would try for a dinner reservation. In the middle of the day is the best time to stay at the pool.

Not sure what validation you're looking for. If that is what you like, then go for it.

WC for the lunch is good. Nice break from the mid day heat on a pool day.
I prefer Via Napoli, but its just personal preference
I am absolutely looking for some validation or confirmation. I'm terrible about 2nd guessing myself & my group isn't the type to give feedback or help with the planning process.

Also I did have several specific questions in there.

Your ADR's look great!

Day #4 Tusker house @ 5:30 would allow you all day park and end on a nice air-conditioned guaranteed seat so there is that
Day#5 Pool day I would keep trying for dinner spot just so you don't have to interrupt pool day.
Day #7 I would do Via Napoli the first day and maybe have the option of breaking

Everything really looks fun and amazing. Have a good trip

Thank you. This helps.

Tusker house is a good spot to see characters which I’m assuming you want to see since you booked Ohana breakfast for that just in case. I was iffy about going since the food doesn’t really interest me, but I’m keeping it to see the characters. The pandora quick service is awesome if you decide to cancel or want to go there for lunch

Your choices look great! I'd also try to push back Whispering Canyon to dinner so your pool time isn't interrupted. Every time I'm there in the summer we seem to get late day showers so I try to make our pool time earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter