Review : Chocolate Parfait Galactic Grill Tomorrowland Terrace

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
On Friday 22 June 2018 I had the chocolate parfait. I caught the end of a one of the Jedi Training shows and a lady at a table beside me was eating one. It looked really good, so I checked the Disneyland APP and saw that there was another Jedi Training show on in about an hour. I decided to try what she had and sit in the shade to eat it and watch the next Jedi Training school show.

I didnt know what it was but I assumed she had bought it at Galactic Grill, so I went over to the service window to check the menu. On the menu there was a photo of it so I knew I was in the right place. It cost $5.99 plus tax. It was really good. I dont normally have chocolate snacks in America as I dont like the taste of American chocolate, so this was a pleasant surprise. I found a table with a good view of the stage area and waited for the next show. The chocolate parfait is a bit heavy though, its not something you can eat in a hurry. I think its on my list for next year :)

chocolate parfait.JPG

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO MY MAIN JUNE 2018 TRIP REPORT

cool refreshing photo....yours of a frozen cool soothing desert, Wonka kids photo of of empty main street.....I can nap i peace now.

I agree that it is a little heavy, also for me it was a little too sweet. if I ever had another I would probably have it with milk or black coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter