Review: Bread Pudding At Pacific Wharf Cafe California Adventures

So, what did you think? Have you tried the bread pudding at the Jazz Kitchen Express in DTD? If so, was it comparable? (I don't remember the one at the JKE being topped with whipped cream -- so that would be one difference.)

So, what did you think? Have you tried the bread pudding at the Jazz Kitchen Express in DTD? If so, was it comparable? (I don't remember the one at the JKE being topped with whipped cream -- so that would be one difference.)

I loved it :) No I havent tried the one at Jazz Cafe Express so I cant compare it. One thing to note though is that on the menu on Disneys website it says the bread pudding is strawberry but as you can see the one I had was blueberry

I loved it :) ...

Good to hear! I'm a bread pudding fan, too, so it's always nice to know where a good one can be found. Someone here said that the DCA bread pudding flavor changes seasonally, or something like that, so all the more reason to keep going back to try it throughout the year!

That looks delicious! I love the bread pudding at Pacific Wharf! We tried the bread pudding at La Brea Bakery for the first time last trip and it was amazing. Huge though. DD and I shared and still couldn’t finish it.

Amazing.....all these bread pudding fans.....I guess I live in the wrong part of the USA...because at the thanksgiving potluck meal.......the glass baking dish of bread pudding is still 3/4 full.....though I have to admit....there are no buckets of whipped cream to dollop on the mess of a thanksgiving treat. As for the blueberries, they were in season, I have been gulping them down all month if I can find them for a $1.00 a pound, so I imagine they are easier to kitchen manage then green strawberries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter