Reverse MCO HYATT question

Happy2BMommy0812

Mouseketeer
So, long story short, we are thinking about disembarking from our cruise, renting a car and spending a day at magic kingdom, and then driving to the MCO Hyatt that evening and spending the night because there is a super cheap flight the next morning, but it leaves at 7am.

Rather than catching the magical express at 4am, seems like we could get a few more hours of sleep at the Hyatt. Does anyone know the the Hyatt has an airline check in counter where we could check our bags that we could use to avoid the long check in line at the southwest counter?

Unfortunately they do not.

Did the same thing last year after a day at Kennedy. Had to schlep our bags.

They don't, but you're right there. We did online check-in the night before (Air Canada), then I went down to scope out where the bag tag machines were. The next morning, before going to breakfast, I popped down, got my tags and met my family in the food court for breakfast. We went back up, got the bags, checked out and just dropped them off with no waits, as most people were not using bag drop-off. It was so easy and I'd definitely do it again. The extra hour or so of sleep and lack of stress was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter