Returning Member

GoofyCdn

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

It's been almost 4 years since I have been on here and we are now planning a trip in November/December 2013. Our trip this year will be a bit different. We have 4 children, 2 DS, 2 DD, but only 1 DD is left living with us and she is going with us. The great part that her best friend's family is going. Her best friend will be a first time visitor and we are going during her birthday. They were the ones that got us interested in going.

I look forward to looking at all the Disney information again as it's been 2 years since our last Disney trip. I love researching all the new things to do and eat at Disney World and know that November won't be here soon enough!

Welcome back! :goodvibes Taking a first-time visitor should be fun, and going during her birthday makes it even better! :teeth:

Welcome neighbour as you can see Im in Hamilton! I love disney at christmas! We are going in March and then again end of September, taking stepson and his family in Sept. and it will be a first for them. March we are taking 2 grandkids that have been before but it will be a first time on the Fantasy for us! I really wanted to go end of November this year but stepsons work schedule wouldnt really work for him so we settled on going in the fall. good thing about then is we get to do the food and wine festival again and be there for the halloween decorations and mnsshp! What are your plans do you stay onsite? We fly out of Buffalo what about you? Have fun with all the planning!:thumbsup2

When I posted this last week we hadn't made plans yet on where we are going to stay or anything, we just made the decision we are going. This weekend we had our friends come over and we discussed with them the different resorts and gave them an overload of information about Disney. They have each been to Disney once about 15 to 20 years ago and their daughter has never been, as I stated before.
We still haven't set anything in stone for dates or times. We did narrow the time frame down to the end of October beginning of November. Probably go the last week of October and a few days in November. We are looking at a 10 day stay. This will be the longest stay for my family, so it will be a little different for us as well. We haven't picked a resort yet, but the two 10 year old girls want to go to AoA. We are hoping that the free dining happens again around that time as that may also affect where and when we stay.
Have fun on your trip in March. We've gone a couple times in March and we always seem to miss the big crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter