Return to the Magic- Our Pre Trip Report

Glad to hear you got them all! Was it straight forward enough?

Yes, I don't find the process too complicated, and my card details were already in from last time. Had everything sorted in 10 minutes with no problems. Website seemed to crash a few minutes after I'd done and was down for a while, but I decided a couple of hours later to add another Be Our Guest breakfast and got that with no issues once the site was working properly again :)

glad to hear you got all your adrs booked, your rough plan is looking good we defo had too many early starts last trip so i think you have made a good choice planning a few slower lazy starts.

im very excited for you and your trip report but little sad as we were just a few days behind you countdown wise and now our trip is on hold :(

Kind of dropped off the planet for a little while after getting the flu, but I'm back and under 5 months out now! (In fact, I think it's 145 days today! EEP!)

Time is just flying by!

Just occurred to me that if the extend these paid for Extra Magic Mornings, they'll catch our quiet morning at BOG! Just sneaked another PPO BOG for another date in just in case! ;)

Eeeek can't believe free dining has been announced! We were thinking just to go value as with upgrading to ddp and flights its around £3200 but with CBR its only £3400 with flights and we'll be in a moderate! Hopefully going to put deposit down next friday when hubby gets paid. SO EXCITING. And I can't believe you guys only have a few months to go!

Last edited:
Doing the double digit dance today...

After booking at 480 days out, we are now just
99 days
away from our trip!!

:banana::cheer2::woohoo::cool1:
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter