Retrieving dining reservations

94bruin

DIS Veteran
Is anyone having issues retrieving dining reservations?

I called a week ago Aulani a week ago because I couldn't retrieve all my reservations. Why they can't list them for you under your Aulani account is beyond me. It's laborious to have to enter them in one by one with the reservation number, date & name. Unless I'm missing something on the website. I'm hoping someone can jump in and direct me to an easier way!

In any case, the agent I spoke to emailed me a list of all my reservations, some with new confirmation numbers. This was because they recently changed their system and couldn't find some of my reservations with the old confirmation numbers. Now the system can't locate any of my reservations! Frustrating! At least I have the email the proves I have all my reservations, but it's a bit annoying!

Only reason you would need to retrieve a reservation is if you need to change or cancel it. The confirmation emails and the list the agent emailed you should suffice?

With the new confirmation email I'm fine. I was going to cancel one of them but now I'll have to call to cancel.

I'm the paranoid type when it comes to reservations - I like proof that the business I have reservations with actually has it in their system. Aulani was missing two of my reservations when I called last weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter