Retired stitch Santa ears?

Kaitlyn279

Earning My Ears
Ever time me and my family or someone I know goes down to disney I always ask them to see if they have the stitch ears! But the past couple times they had no luck on retrieving them for me.

I was wounding if they retired them or they just are really hard to find! If anone has any idea where you could find them that would be wonderful!:santa:

I don't think the parks have had them for a while now. Every time I ask anyone where they got their pair of santa stitch ears when I stop someone that's wearing a pair, they tell me ebay or they bought them about 10 years ago at the parks. The only pairs I spy on ebay run about $85-150, depending on the number available. More recently the pairs up have been about $100 and there aren't as many available now as there used to be. I finally caved in and bought one this summer for about that price. You have to be careful though because on ebay there's a user that sells a custom hat that either they make or send out to have made for the buyer and it runs about $99. It's not the official parks hat but it's a nice replica. I just think it's entirely, hugely overpriced for a replica of the parks hat where you're not guaranteed great quality.

Kaitlyn279 said:
Ever time me and my family or someone I know goes down to disney I always ask them to see if they have the stitch ears! But the past couple times they had no luck on retrieving them for me.

I was wounding if they retired them or they just are really hard to find! If anone has any idea where you could find them that would be wonderful!:santa:

I use to have these ears. My ex took them without my knowledge, I have been trying to find them & not having any luck. I do however see other guests with them.

I don't think the parks have had them for a while now. Every time I ask anyone where they got their pair of santa stitch ears when I stop someone that's wearing a pair, they tell me ebay or they bought them about 10 years ago at the parks. The only pairs I spy on ebay run about $85-150, depending on the number available. More recently the pairs up have been about $100 and there aren't as many available now as there used to be. I finally caved in and bought one this summer for about that price. You have to be careful though because on ebay there's a user that sells a custom hat that either they make or send out to have made for the buyer and it runs about $99. It's not the official parks hat but it's a nice replica. I just think it's entirely, hugely overpriced for a replica of the parks hat where you're not guaranteed great quality.

Yeah I've seen them on eBay but never really wanted to spend that much on it! But it looks like I was to slow to catch a pair! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter