Rethinking our snacks!

Palendat

DIS Veteran
For our August visit, we were planning on using our snack credits for water (I've heard too many stories about Florida water to drink from the fountain). Since the change, we are rethinking this. Does anyone know how we can get LOTS of cases of water delivered to our room on our arrival day? We are a party of 9, so with the delivery charge split, I'm thinking that this is the cheapest way to go. Anyone have any ideas for us?

Palendat said:
For our August visit, we were planning on using our snack credits for water (I've heard too many stories about Florida water to drink from the fountain). Since the change, we are rethinking this. Does anyone know how we can get LOTS of cases of water delivered to our room on our arrival day? We are a party of 9, so with the delivery charge split, I'm thinking that this is the cheapest way to go. Anyone have any ideas for us?

Last year, I ordered 9 cases of water for about $5 each from Staples for our Grand Gathering of 20 people in 8 rooms. They delivered them to ASMu, and we picked them up when we arrived. If you join Staples Rewards program, delivery is free! This worked out great.

For the delivery address for your hotel, check out Allearsnet.com - the resort fact sheets.

I agree that using a snack credit for a bottle of water would be a waste, especially with all of the new snack choices!

As I recall, I ordered it about 4 days before our check-in date. It got there one or two days before we checked in. I thnk they send it over from a local store, so the shipping time is fast, but I did not want it to be late!

I used GardenGrocer.com Bryan is wonderful ! He had us call him when we landed and he was at the room no more then 30 min after we got in it . Everything including the fruit was fresh and he even got my MIL her wine .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter