Resturants near Grande Vista

There is an IHOP and a Golden Corral in a small plaza right beside the entrance to the Grande Vista.

Beyond that....do you have a car? Or a budget to be mindful of?

we will have a car

Then the sky is the limit. There are hundreds of dining options within an easy drive.

Your girls might like Dick's Last Resort. It's not a place for people with young kids, but offers quite a unique dining experience if you enjoy the idea of 'service with sarcasm'.

Hash House A Go Go is rather unique. The Vegas location has been featured on Man v. Food, but the entrees are very similar at both.

Steak & Shake is great for teens (unless you have one near your home.....if that's the case, then its not a big deal).

Millers Ale House is a great choice.

Sweet Tomatoes has a fabulous, fresh buffet.

All are within a few miles of MGV.

These are some of my favorites.

We love the Benihanas on International drive just a short distance south of you. Their best deals are at lunch when you can get filet minion for $15. Sign up for their birthday club for $30 to use at dinner Mon-Thurs that is valid for the entire birthday month.

If you are adventurous, we always eat at Q'Kenan, a great Venezuelan restaurant near the Publix at Vineland and Intl Drive. I love their plantains, homemade cheese, maduritos and empanadas. They have a great selection of juices and a good lunch special.

I like Thai Thani on Intl Drive just south of Central Florida Pkwy. It is pricey and the food is only fair, but it is better than what I can get near my home.

For Ice Cream, Ginthers Swirls is very close on Intl Drive just south of Central Florida Parkway. They have soft serve at bargain prices and they are open late. Their $4 banana split is huge and delicious.

There are many options north and south on Turkey Lake Road just over I-4. Hot Crust Panini up by Whole Foods has great sandwiches. Seito Sushi is nearby and gets great reviews. West on Sand Lake Road has a number of highly rated options, including Seasons 52. They have bite size desserts served in shot glasses that might be popular with the girls.

Pointe Orlando just north on Intl Drive charges for parking but has many great options.

I second Sweet Tomatoes. There is one in Crossroads, just north of the Disney Hotel Plaza area. There is also a Fuddruckers, Tom and Chee, Flippers Pizza and our favorite, Chevys for great flautas and chips with salsa.

One word of advice, never get on I-4 without checking google maps for traffic. If it is a parking lot, you will probably be better off using Turkey Lake Rd or South International Drive to get around.

Any recommendations ?
Two adults and two 16 yo girls
If you check with the Marriott Concierge they will have a list of restaurants that give discounts (% off or free drinks or free desert, etc). The Whiskey had great Burgers for lunch.

Oh goodness.....there are so many !!!! I do recommend going online and looking at restaurants in the area. Some people are NOT fans of budget buffets like Golden Corral but my family and I LOVE the one that will be near you. Do you want quick meals, do you want to sit and relax. Give some ideas of what your family likes and I am sure you will get MANY responses because you are going to be surrounded by so many options. Also, I recommend FLIPPERS pizza. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter