Restaurants

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Can anyone recommend a good restaurant and also a good counter service restaurant at Seaworld with kids menu? Thanks.

We ate at the Bimini Bay Cafe and really enjoyed it. Don't know if they have a kids menu.

The only sit down restaurant is the Bimni Bay Cafe, which is pretty good. For counter service, try the sandwiches at the Anhesier-Busch Hospitality Center. They are great! The Smokehouse always smells good. :)

We ate at Mamma Stella's Rest. It does not have a kids menu but the prices are not that bad. The kids would like it because they serve french fries with the pizza!! :) My god-daughter liked that when we went this past Sunday.

I had the chicken parmigana (sp??) sandwhich and that was good!!! it was also served with fries.

I second the Anhesier-Busch Hospitality Center.The food is great!!!:sunny:

I vote for Bimini Bay as the best (in fact, the only) sitdown restaurant. Try the Mahi_mahi in Pina Colada Sauce. Yum!

For counter service, I vote for the Smokehouse (if you like barbecue) and Hospitality House if you don't.

Of course, since this is Florida, you can always get a recount. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter