Restaurants @ USF/IOA?

Christina in MA

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good restaurant at either park? We went to USF a couple of years ago & were disappointed with the restaurants. How about Emerils or another CityWalk location? I heard that a couple of the places in IOA are good.
**While at Disney we like:Chefs de France,Teppanyaki,Portobello Yacht Club.

I'm not too fond of the food at USF. At IOA, if I had to choose one good place, I would choose either Thunder Falls Terrace or Confscio's Grill. The best burgers in IOA are at the Burger Digs.

As for Citywalk, Emeril's is the best food I've eaten, although it is pricey. Margritaville has some good burgers too.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

How about taking the boatride to Portofino's or Hard Rock for a nice meal? Mama Della's at Portofino has wonderful Italian food with very nice atmosphere. Hard Rock has The Palm...and although you cant read a review yet they have many other locations that do very well. I believe it's an upscale steakhouse. Emeril's has great food at City Walk. Mytho's at IOA is another option...beautiful themeing but you will find mixed reviews on the food. Some people love it some do not. I had dessert here only and it was awesome. :)

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest