Restaurants on the Dream

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
It has been a while since I had been on the Dream. What are the restaurants for rotation? And what are the best bars and best fast food restaurants?

MDR: Royal Palace, Enchanted Garden, Animators
The fast food places up by the pool were good as was room service

Can't speak to bars as I didn't sample those our first cruise (young kids, went to bed early...lol)

Agree with @hcox31 above. As far as bars go, Meridian and Skyline are our favorites

I also really like Pink. The bubbles are fun to watch.

We did a tasting in there and really enjoyed learning about the space as well as the drinks.

Best bar: Skyline.

Best restaurants: Remy & Palo.

Best MDR: Royal Palace

Best Fast Food: I don't find the fast food good on DCL... However, there is a counter that serves a Tomato Brie Bacon grilled sandwich that is to die for.

Best bars: Meridian and Pink. But I was able to get my favourite champagne in Meridian so we spent more time there because we could sit outside. Plus the server got to know me so well she started getting my drink ready as soon as I walked in since I never varied what I ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter