Restaurants of Epcot.

hurdlertwin

Earning My Ears
Just curious to what your favorite restaurants of Epcot are. I was there over spring break but didn't get to eat at very many of them at all. If you could tell me your favorites.

My favorite table service is Bistro de Paris followed by Coral Reef.

As far as quick service it is a toss-up between Tangerine Cafe in Morocco and Yakitori House in Japan.

Never been to any TS there...(every time I have been was as a child with my parents, except last year and my DD1 didnt like Epcot!) but I LOVE the Electric Umbrella and the Liberty Inn. My parents never made ADR's or anything of that nature. Heck, if it wasn't for the DIS I wouldn't have ADRs for me and my DD2's first trip alone together in September!

Le Cellier in Canada. It is our favotite restaurant in all of WDW. :love: Also enjoy Rose and Crown.

Le Cellier is our family's favorite. We also enjoy Restaurant Marrakesh and the Rose and Crown.

:sunny:

We always make sure we hit Teppan Edo, LeCellier, Germany...We also like Mexico, England, Coral Reef, but we don't always get to the last three.

My favorite CS is definitely Tangierine Cafe.

hard to pick my favorite TS....but I love Biergarten and go there every trip

Coral Reef - it's not only my favorite restaurant in Epcot, it's also my favorite restaurant in all of WDW.

We love the restaurants of WS in Epcot. We stay at the BCV and get hopper passes so that we can eat in Epcot 4 or 5 nights of our trip. It is hard to limit our selections.
We do Teppan Edo every trip. We also really enjoy Restaurant Marrakesh in Morroco, Rose & Crown in the UK, Le Cellier in Canada, Biergarden in Germany, San Angel Inn in Mexico.
For CS, I think the Tangerine Cafe in Morroco is our favorite. We also like Sommerfest in Germany, Harry Ramsdens Fish & Chips in the UK, Yakatori House in Japan and the French Bakery.
Enjoy

I love the San Angel Inn in Mexico! I also really like the Biergarten in Germany and Le Cellier in Canada.

I too was wondering where to dine at Epcot. WE have rather picky kiddos and even though we would eat at ANY resturant we were between Titto Italia and Rose and Crown. Aargh! Decisions, decisions....

LeCellier #1 for us
Biergarten yummy stuff!

Trying new this year Tutto and Coral Reef for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter