• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants in the DL Area

robinb

DIS veteran
I just spent all my extra cash on my very first camcorder, a JVC DVM90U. It fits in my pocket or bum bag! Wow!

Anyway ... I don't have a lot of extra $$ to spend eating on Disney Property for dinner. We arrive around dinner time this Friday 4/20 and we leave on Wednesday 4/25. I suspect we'll pick something up at DD on Friday night. Tuesday 4/24 is my birthday and I plan on eating at Yamabuki in the Paradise Pier Hotel. We ate there 2 years ago and were very impressed. I also read some great reviews of the Golden Vine Winery and it is very reasonable by Disney standards. That'll be on Saturday night or Monday night.

So ... we're looking for 2 night's of reasonable eating. My idea of reasonable is about $20 pp including a glass of wine. For instance, when in WDW we eat at places like Jungle Jim's, Chevy's, Shells and Sweet Tomatoes.

We are 2 adults and one 20 month old baby.

-- Robin

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>There are a lot of eateries in Disneyland that are $20 or less per person, but if you want to go outside for a more economical meal, there's Denny's across the street, McDonalds, Millies (I think), Acapulco Mex Restaurant.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland & Techie Boards Co-Moderator
galw.gif

Font Hints
DIS websites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter