• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant Wars...come and give your vote!

Alexsandra

Ready for the next adventure
Hi guys, I'm having trouble choosing between certain restaurants so decided to have a restaurant showdown. Here is a list of restaurants I need to book, keep or cancel. Cast your vote and help me choose.

1. Chef de France vs Coral Reef (lunch)

2. Le Cellier vs Yatchman Steakhouse (dinner)

2. Narcosses vs Artist Point (dinner)

3. The Wave vs Whispering Canyon Cafe (lunch)

4. Ohana' vs 1900 Park Fair (breakfast)

1. Chefs de France
2. Yachtsman only slightly has the edge. I also enjoy Le Cellier
3. Narcoosees
4. The Wave - we had an amazing dinner here, but it's VERY different than Whispering Canyon. I guess it depends on whether you want a nice quiet meal or the whole "Disney Themed Madness"
5. I've not been to breakfast at either, but have heard great things about Ohana's

Last edited:
1. Chef de France vs Coral Reef (lunch) Love both of these for different reasons so you can't go wrong with either

2. Yatchman Steakhouse (dinner) Never ate at YS but just don't think Le Cellier is worth the new high prices and I have eaten there a few times

2. Narcosses (dinner) Never tried Artist Point but love Narcosees and watching Wishes from the deck is really nice

3. The Wave (lunch) WCC just doesn't appeal to me at all but have never eaten there and have tried the Wave

4. Ohana' (breakfast) Have never tried either but I love Stitch so I'm voting for this one

1. Chef de France vs Coral Reef (lunch) both great. I think it depends on the atmosphere you like. I generally choose Coral Reef for the atmosphere, although we enjoy the food at both.

2. Le Cellier vs Yatchman Steakhouse (dinner) Yachtsman

2. Narcosses vs Artist Point (dinner) Artist Point

3. The Wave vs Whispering Canyon Cafe (lunch) WCC (for the fun)

4. Ohana' vs 1900 Park Fair (breakfast) 1900 Park Fare for the characters & food variety (it's pretty bland at breakfast time at Ohana)

1. Coral Reef. I've enjoyed both, but I give the edge to Coral Reef for atmosphere.

2. Yachtsmans. I've only done Le Cellier but Yachtsman has been on my to do list for years.

3. Artist Point. Just my person taste. Both are fantastic.

4. Whispering Canyon. Because skillet. Actually I love The Wave too. Very different experiences, but that skillet!

5. 'Ohana. I've only done both for dinner before but I like the idea of the food coming to my table vs having to go up to the buffet. Plus Mickey.

Chefs! The service was MUCH better, CR was"meh" the food was okay. Chef's I LOVED the food, it was awesome to try something of a different cuisine too!

Le Cells: I'm totally biased on this one, but the service was better, the filet is that step up because it's alberta beef, their desserts are amazing, and it's just nice to not have to leave the park or be in dress code for it. Yachtsman is super great, the meat just wasn't as nice, but the truffle mac & cheese was AMAZING.

I haven't done Artist point, but ALWAYS wanted to. If you're doing a steakhouse already, I'd do Narcosses to get some delicious seafood in there! It was an incredible experience for us, including watching wishes from the restaurant! It was a wonderful experience.

WCC was always a winner for me. Is it the same at lunch and dinner? I

Ohana! I find the food to be a little bit better, and the the characters come around quicker, because of the mix of fur & face at 1900 it seems to take WAY LONGER to see everyone!!

1. Coral Reef (lunch)- Beautiful and restful mid day.

2. Le Cellier -Have always had a great experience here

2. Narcosses (dinner)-Love Narcoosee's steak and lobster are amazing!

3. Whispering Canyon Cafe (lunch)-Love the lodge, and food here

4. 1900 Park Fair (breakfast)-My DH favorite breakfast on property!

1. Chef de France(lunch)

2. Yatchman Steakhouse (dinner)

2. Narcosses (dinner)

3. The Wave (lunch)

4. 1900 Park Fair (breakfast)

Good luck choosing!

Hi guys, I'm having trouble choosing between certain restaurants so decided to have a restaurant showdown. Here is a list of restaurants I need to book, keep or cancel. Cast your vote and help me choose.

1. Chef de France vs Coral Reef (lunch)

2. Le Cellier vs Yatchman Steakhouse (dinner)

2. Narcosses vs Artist Point (dinner)

3. The Wave vs Whispering Canyon Cafe (lunch)

4. Ohana' vs 1900 Park Fair (breakfast)

1. Coral Reef (great atmosphere, better food IMHO. Chefs food is really salty!)
2. Never been to Yachtsman, always had great experiences at Le Cellier, so really can't advise on this one :)
3. Artist Point (one of our absolute favorites. WL is gorgeous and the food and service here are fantastic. We've had two bad experiences at Narcoosee's)
4. The Wave (great food, great service! Not a big fan of the food and service at WCC)
5. 1900 Park Fare (great character interaction, more variety of food. O'hana's food is fatty and salty, IMHO)

1. Coral Reef has a great menu and beautiful setting
2. Yachtsman hands down is consistently better tasting and better service (for us)
3. Artist Point has the food variety that my family loves
4. the Wave just because I personally don't like how loud WCC is
5. 1900 Park Fare for the food and characters.

1. Chefs de France. Hate Coral Reef with the power of 100 suns.
2. Yachtsman. Better quality food and the tables aren't so close you can hear the people next to you chewing.
3. Artist Point. But this one is close.
4. The Wave
5. 1900 Park Faire for the characters.

1. Chefs de France. Not my favorite in Epcot, but I would return there (I would be reluctant to return to Coral Reef).
2. Yachtsman.
3. I've been to Artist Point, but not Narcoosees, so can only say this: Artist Point was amazing with some of the best service I've ever had at WDW. However, Narcoosees gets so many great reviews that I don't think you can go wrong at either. Look at the menus, look at the hotels (to see which you'd like to visit...if you haven't been to one before, for example), and make your choice that way.
4. The Wave.
5. 'Ohana, but I base that on my kids liking 'Ohana characters better. Food is about the same at both, IMO, (just different styles), so it boils down to which characters people most want to see.

1)I don't know, haven't eaten at either.
2)Yachtsman
3)Haven't been to either, but we booked Narcoossee's
4)I enjoy the skillet, so Whispering Canyon
5) 1900, but again, because we booked it too. I like character meals, so I don't have to wait in line to see them.

1. Chef de France
2. Le Cellier
3. Artist's Point
4. The Wave
5. 1900 Park Fare but only for Breakfast

Can't help with 1, 4 or 5--we never do those spots.

But Narcoossee's and Yachtsman over Le Cellier and Artist Point.

Oh wow so many different opinions!
After counting the votes,
Chef de France won over Coral Reef
Yachtman Steakhouse won over Le Cellier
Artist point won over Narcosses but only by one vote.
The Wave won over WCC
1900 Park Fair won over Ohana'

With that, I think I will book/keep all the winners and also add Narcosses because of all the good reviews!
Thanks guys! You were all a great help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter