Restaurant Tours

CdnBuzzFan

DIS Veteran
We try to do something different each time we go to WDW. I read somewhere that some of the Disney resort restaurants offer behind the scenes tours. If this is true, does anyone know which restaurants offer this and has anyone been on one of the tours and how would I make the arrangements?

Lots of tours available at the parks but I have never heard of resort restaurant tour.

Animal Kingdom Lodge does something like this. Check the MAIL thread, or Google Animal Kingdom Lodge activities.

Animal Kingdom Lodge does something like this. Check the MAIL thread, or Google Animal Kingdom Lodge activities.

There used to be one (hopefully it hasn't been discontinued) around 3:45, of Boma and Jiko. At Boma they'd either give everyone a zebra dome, or if it's a small group, they might just let the participants decide. Then the group would go to Jiko, share a bread service while the CM explained about the different spices.

There used to be one (hopefully it hasn't been discontinued) around 3:45, of Boma and Jiko. At Boma they'd either give everyone a zebra dome, or if it's a small group, they might just let the participants decide. Then the group would go to Jiko, share a bread service while the CM explained about the different spices.
As per the suggestion above, I googled the activities at AKL and it looks like this tour still exists and you don't have to be an AKL guest to participate.

I hadn't heard that there were tours in the parks. This is good to know. thank you.
Canadian? Raptors rule. It is going to be mad here tomorrow. My work is across the street from the parade's end. People are camping out already. :)

Canadian? Raptors rule. It is going to be mad here tomorrow. My work is across the street from the parade's end. People are camping out already. :)
Definitely! We The North. Go Raptors. My husband works near union station and is thinking about working from home tomorrow to avoid the insanity on the Go train home. The thought of people camping out hadn't even occurred to me. But I suppose they want to get a first glimpse of the team. Gonna be a zoo in the city tomorrow. Good luck.
🇨🇦

I got a tour of the Kitchen at Flying Fish and got to meet the Executive Chef and GM. I made a comment to my Waiter about how cool I thought the setup was and he asked me if I'd like a tour of the Kitchen and to meet the Chef. Didn't have to ask me twice! It was early in the night and not very busy so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.

There is a tour called Taste of the Magic - it is a tour of the restaurants/food places in the MK. We have it booked but haven't gone yet. Maybe that is a tour you should check out. I think its $60/pp and is @ 3 hrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter