• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant to go orders?

tinkerbellybutton

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if Disney restaurants offer to go orders?

Plans are not finalized yet, but we may be staying in a one bedroom at AKL for two nights before our Universal trip this summer. We should be arriving around 7-8pm on our arrival night and are trying to think of something quick and easy to do for dinner after driving 12 hours that day. We may decide to just head out and eat somewhere that night, but incase we just want to stay in we are thinking of options. Since we will have the kitchen in the one bedroom we thought of getting a couple of frozen pizzas from the gift shop (we have done this before when staying at AKL). Would love to be able to order Sanaa's bread service "to go". Thinking that would be a great addition to our meal in the room. Just not sure if we can get that to go, or how to go about ordering it.

Also considered that the bread service may be on the room service menu, but looking over a few online room service menus I don't see that as an option. Anyone know if that's an option from room service?

Thanks for any help and info.

The restaurants aren't really equipped to handle a "to go" order. If it's not on the room service menu, you can always ask to see if they'll get it for you anyway, otherwise your only real option is to head to a lounge and try and order it from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter