Restaurant Suggestion...

nun69

Mouseketeer
so we have planned a couple of character meals and a dinner at Blue Bayou, but DH and I would like to have dinner one night by ourselves (don't really care about the cost), but aren't sure where to eat:confused3 . I have seen some reviwes, but our tastes are pretty open (his more than mine) and from what I read about Napa Rose, I would not like their food and we have eaten at House of Blues in DTD WDW. So I am open for any suggesstions and possible menu options.....thanks

What about Steakhouse 55 or Hook's Pointe in DLH? They are really nice restaurants. Very delicious. We've eaten breakfast at Steakhouse 55 a long time ago and have done Hook's Pointe twice for dinner and loved it. Check out their menus on the DL website and see if you will like the food.

The Jazz Kitchen! I swear, it was the best meal we ate while we were there. The food was so delish, the atmospere was kinda quiet(we took our kids) The sampler app. was so good. Yum, yum, yum. I am surprising my dh with dinner there for his B-day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter