Restaurant recommendations near Palm Parkway?

Sweetpea2011

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We leave for Orlando in three days:cool1:. Can anyone recommend a couple of good restaurants near Quality suites LBV? I know there is the steak and shake close by, but what else is around? We love thai food, burgers, italian, just about anything! But we won't have a car, so walking distance would be good. I believe we're close to crossroads...is that like a shopping centre? Thanks!!

Hi all! We leave for Orlando in three days:cool1:. Can anyone recommend a couple of good restaurants near Quality suites LBV? I know there is the steak and shake close by, but what else is around? We love thai food, burgers, italian, just about anything! But we won't have a car, so walking distance would be good. I believe we're close to crossroads...is that like a shopping centre? Thanks!!

In the same plaza with Steak N Shake - 2 doors away - is Giordano's. GREAT Italian & pizza. Don't miss it.

We staying off property at Embassy Suites LBV for the last couple of days of our vacation, I was hoping someone would know if this is near these restaurants also? I "think" it is.

We are hoping to get a few restaurant.com certs, I have $100 GC for Outback that were thankyous for coaching soccer, and a $10 coupon for Bahama Breeze to help keep our dining both fun and economical. I also signed up for Sweet Tomatoes, it sounds so good for lunch!

Also, I love Mongolian BBQ - the kind where you pick veggies, meat, sauce and they cook it, not the meat on a stick - and DS & DH love BBQ, so any recommendations are really appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

We staying off property at Embassy Suites LBV for the last couple of days of our vacation, I was hoping someone would know if this is near these restaurants also? I "think" it is.

You will be a relatively short walk from the Buena Vista center- there are a bunch of retaurants there including Hooters, Cici's, a newly relocated Italian place I want to try next visit, a japanese place and many more. Continue up Palm Parkway for Olive Garden, Pizza Hut, Orlando Ale House, Subway & many more. Take a left to Crossroads & the many restaurants there - right for Giordano's, Steak & Shake, Chili's, Joe's Crab shack & many more. By that time you're at about a 3/4 mile total walk.

Thank you! Sounds like we'll have plenty of choices. We will have a car and GPS, I just cannot figure out which Giordano's is closer...I want to get a restaurant.com GC before we go :)

Thank you! Sounds like we'll have plenty of choices. We will have a car and GPS, I just cannot figure out which Giordano's is closer...I want to get a restaurant.com GC before we go :)

Closer to LBV Embassy Suites? The Lake Buena Vista (535 Apoka Vineland Rd) is closest by far. The other two are either out on 192 or near Wet N' Wild just off International Drive. Both way too far to walk while you could walk to the 535 location.

Palm parkway ends at Apopka Vineland Road, the other side of the street has a different name. Anyway, if you cross Apopka Vineland Road and go into the first strip mall on the left there is a good, fairly inexpensive Chinese buffet.

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. Is hibachi style, especially fun if kids are with you.

We were at Parc Soleil a month ago, off of Palm Pky, and the only place we went near there was sweet tomatos which was great for an inexpensive, quick dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter