Restaurant questions, hotel question ok whole trip questions!

momof2kids

Earning My Ears
:D Hi there I have a just a couple of questions. We have a free pass to either the Ramada Saga or the Holiday Inn. Where is the Holiday? Are either of these nice or should we just bid on price line. Any ideas on how much we can count on spending? Does anyone know where I can get a copy of some of the menus to the park restaurants? (special diet needs individual) And last but not least I say a post on here a couple of weeks ago for Passes to Universal, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. Buy an adult get a child free???? Can any one help with this? Thank you in advance I just love these boards?:bounce: :confused:

The Ramada Saga is right across the street from the main entrance. It gets mixed reviews, mostly that it is a clean, older property with basic rooms, a pool and hot tub. A friend of mine will be staying there in 3 weeks, I will know better then. The pictures look nice.

There are a couple of Holiday Inns in the area - was it a particular one? I don't think there are any HI within walking distance, but all the area hotels have shuttle service to the parks.

As for special diets, any Disney sit-down restaurant willl try to accomodate any special dietary request (within reason) if you give them at least 24 hours advance notice. I think the mouseplanet.com site has menus for all the restaurants, but I am not sure it is up to date. My son is on a special diet -- we bring his meals into the park and restaurants and we have never had a problem, they are very understanding. (I always stay at a place with a refrigerator in the room.)

Not sure about the other passes - we get so busy with Disney we don't go to the other places! ;)

We stayed at the Ramada in August and felt we got a good deal for the money. My nieces really enjoyed the swimming pool and the little strip mall that is connected (lots of little shops, a pizza place, and ice cream shop). It is also a really quick walk to the park.

As for the tickets, they are available through Get Away Today. I have used them many times (including my upcoming trip in April) and they are great. Here is there web site just click on attraction tickets and scroll down to the park that you need. Have fun and enjoy.
http://getawaytodayvacations.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest