Restaurant Marrakesh Photos and Reviews

L-Harper

DIS Veteran
We will be going to Restaurant Marrakesh for the first time in September and would love photos and reviews of it. I did a search and there wasn't too much information there. Thanks!

Went to Marrakesh in 2009 and loved it. Delicious lunch, loved the music and the belly dancing. The mint iced tea was wonderful. Hot day, I think I drank a gallon or more! Not great pictures but here's a few. The only reason we didn't go there again in 2010 was to try different places (and I regret doing that)... I should have skipped Le Cellier to go to Marrakesh again... serious.... Marrakesh is a definite in our plans for this year! I really enjoyed the music, more traditional than the MoRockin music at night in Epcot-Morocco. The belly dancer invited some children to dance on the floor with her and imitate belly dancing - a brother and sister had a great time with this. The restaurant was not crowded and seems easy to get a reservation. But don't let that misguide you... the food and service were great. Our waiter was very friendly and just a lot of fun to talk with.

My old review....
ADR Mon. Oct. 26 at 12:15pm. No wait. Service was spectacular. Our waiter was very fun with our DS4 and the chef brought yummy pasta and strawberries for him. The seafood bastilla appetizer was delicious. DW had a beet salad that had goat cheese and other stuff. Had the roast lamb meshoui and DW had chicken kababs. The marrakesh delight desert with mint ice cream was very good. The mint ice tea was great too. The belly dancer was excellent and we loved the music.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We went to Marrakesh last October for the 2nd time in 2 years and it was fab. Can't find any photos which is weird for me so must have been too busy enjoying the food. We had the Brewats to start and then my other half had the Lamb which was lovely but a lot of food and I had vegetable couscous. We didn't make it to desert. We also shared a carafe of wine which was lovely (they have a house red thats really good).

Definately would go back - and will be this year again!

i ate at marrakesh thinking that i wouldnt like any of the food, and i thought it was really good...the best part of the experience was getting picked to go up and do the belly dancing! overall i thought it was a great restaurant to eat at

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter