Restaurant Marrakesh or Spice Road Table?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
Which would you recommend? No dining plan, 2 adults and 3 kids, 1 carnivore, 2 pescetarians, 2 vegetarians. I remember eating at Restaurant Marrakesh as a child and thinking it was neat.

With kids - Marrakesh, and the various diets will be easy and yummy to accommodate. Enjoy!

Two completely different experiences and I love them both .... but I think the kids will like the music and belly dancer in Marrakesh! They also have regular kids meals there.

I didn't care for Marrakesh when I ate there. Nothing was so horrible that I would never go back, but it just wasn't to my liking.

I enjoy both. But with the ages of your children I would definitely go with Restaurant Marrakesh

Which would you recommend? No dining plan, 2 adults and 3 kids, 1 carnivore, 2 pescetarians, 2 vegetarians. I remember eating at Restaurant Marrakesh as a child and thinking it was neat.
Belly dancer is the winner - Marrakesh.

But Spice Table has a lovely view of the water and might be more calming.

As my dad would say, "Six of one, half-dozen the other."

In other words, you can't go wrong with either.

Does the belly dancer perform at lunch too?

Is Spice Road Table inside? We're going to be there in August so we'll want indoor restaurants for breaks.

I think the menu at both looks great for my own personal dining. :-)

I have to give a quick shout out to the Tangierine Café- it's quick service, but they do have some indoor/air-conditioned seating, and the food was surprisingly good for the price we paid! Good sized portions, quality ingredients, and something for everyone to try (whether your taste buds are tame or exotic). If you're looking for a place to sit down, cool off, and have a tasty filling meal while saving a few bucks, I can't recommend Tangierine Café enough- it's currently our favorite quick service location.

After experiencing both I would go with Spice Road Table. We preferred the menu over that of Marrakesh and you cannot beat the waterfront views.

My vote is for Spice Road Table. It is consistently good, the atmosphere is lovely and the staff are incredibly friendly. We've eaten at Marrakesh several times in the past and the food has just gone way down hill. Yes, Spice Road Table has an indoor dining area with a lovely view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter