Restaurant delivery to WDW resorts?

PSA - I don't know of any places, but I have heard about a scam going around Orlando hotels. Scammers leave fake flyers for pizza restaurants at the hotel doors. When people order, the scammers take the "order" and ask for credit card information. Of course, the food never comes and now they have your credit card info. I think Disney is good about keeping an eye out for this stuff, but just in case make sure to double check with Yelp or Google Reviews to make sure any place you order from are legit businesses!

Thank you! I haven't heard of this but I'll look into it

There are no WDW restaurants that will deliver to your room.

Quick service locations and some table service restaurants have to go orders, but you need to go to the restaurant to pick it up.

GF and YC/BCV are the only resorts currently offering room service.

Many report using services like Door Dash, Uber Eats etc to order from off property restaurants. They will deliver to the hotel front area, not directly to your room.

Hope that helps.

We ordered from Grimaldi's twice during our January 2021 trip and they delivered to our rooms at AKV and SSR.

We had Chic-Fil-A and Papa John's delivered last year to AKL. But hubby did have to meet them in the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter