Restaurant.com coupons??

Debs5angels

DIS Cast Member
I just read a thread about this site. Can anyone tell me how it works? I'm staying at HIFS in August and saw that you can buy a $25 gift certificate for the restaurant in this hotel. We are 7 people how does this certificate work?

Thanks,
debs5angels
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

click on the certificate you wish to buy & read the terms & conditions. almost every restaurant has their own specific terms & conditions. also the certificates themselves state 1 per party, even if the party is sitting at 2 seperate tables & 1 certificate per restaurant per month, meaning if you use 1 at club car in july, then you can not use 1 again at club car until august. you can use 1 certificate at as many *different* restaurants as many times in a month you want as long as its not the same exact restaurant more than once in the same month. A way to get around that is to purchase for the same restaurant but in different peoples names such as 1 in yours, 1 in hubbys, 1 in grammas, 1 in sister in laws, etc but restaurant might catch on & refuse them if you do it more than once. I wouldnt do it on monday, tuesday & wednesday. maybe try it on monday & then again on a friday but there is no guarantee of acceptance if they recognize you.

HTH

Sorry I'm still a little confused. The certicate costs $25. There are 7 people in my family, if I buy one certificate for $25 does that pay for all 7 of our dinners??? Sorry to be so slow!!!

thanks,
debs5angels
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

. The certicate costs $25. There are 7 people in my family, if I buy one certificate for $25 does that pay for all 7 of our dinners???
Oh, if it worked that way it would be great, but no, it is not a voucher, just a gift certificate. At Restaurants.com you are getting a $25 gift certificate (worth $25 of food) for $12.50. It is the equivalent of getting $12.50 off your total bill.

The light bulb just went on!! Thanks so much for explaining it to me. Have a great day!

debs5angels
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You really should check out the site. We use this for restaurants at home all the time and have no problems using them. They are great.

That is true. I end up bidding for GC for local restaurants and get some of them for $2. Not bad considering it is a $25 GC. They do rotate which restaurants go on the ebay site so I am waiting al little bit to see which ones they will put in the Orlando section.

the one's I've bid & won on ebay are:
Baskersville (in the Grovesnor Hotel DTD) won this last year when they were doing the $25 gc instead of the current 50% off ones
Club Car (at HIFS)
Argentine Steakhouse (off HWY 192 Mile Marker 14)
Pineapple Grill & Lounge (at the Crowne Plaza Resort)

the last 3 I only paid between about $2-4 for each!

I have also seen 50% off for some of the dinner shows in Kissimmee, these have received winning bids of I think around $5 or so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter